Break-Away Motorcycles – The Tunbridge Wells Motorcycle Centre
Break-Away Motorcycles – The Tunbridge Wells Motorcycle Centre operates only under the above mentioned names.
Collecting personal information
The personal data that we hold and how we manage it varies depending on why we are holding it, we hold your personal data when you are purchasing a vehicle, purchasing parts or clothing and enquiring about our services and products.
We may collect / store and use the following kinds of personal information;
- Information that you provide us when registering onto our website – including your e-mail address.
- Information you provide when completing your online profile.
- Information relating to any purchases you make for goods & services including your address, telephone number and payment details.
Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purpose it was provided, meeting the terms of your order and enabling your use of the services available on our website. Sending you purchased goods via our website, provide third parties with statistical information about our users ( but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff,agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. ( If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and lowering credit risk.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion such court / authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable organisational precautions to prevent the loss/ misuse/alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all your personal data on our secure password / firewall protected servers.
- All financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption.
- You may instruct us to provide you any personal information we hold about you via a Subject Access Request. Upon receipt of such a request we will after confirming your identity,provide all relevant data.
- If you request us to no longer process your data/ destroy your data and cease processing your data we will act as quickly as possible.
Right to be forgotten
If we hold personal data about you but it is no longer necessary for the purpose that it was collected for you have the right to request we delete the data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to and from other websites – unless we own these websites we cannot accept responsibility for the way in which they process your personal data.
Our contact details
Break-Away Motorcycles – The Tunbridge Wells Motorcycle Centre.
153 Camden Road
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. If you block cookies you will not be able to purchase products through our website.